Glen Cove Post-Natal Massage
At Massage For Health's post-natal massage treatments provide a relaxing nurturing experience for new mothers in additional to many other benefits.
- Promotes the release of natural endorphins that encourages hormone rebalancing
- Increases blood flow and oxygen to remove toxins and re-energize muscles
- Facilitates lactation for breastfeeding
- Helps with recovery from a caesarean section
- Stimulates lymph flow
- Helps new mothers cope with the baby blues and/or post-natal depression
- Relief from muscle soreness and physical aches that can accompany the care of a newborn
Relaxation Therapy for New Mothers
I understand the physical demands that a new mother faces and I make your comfort and relaxation my top priority. Depending on your individual needs, post-natal massage is most often performed with the recipient positioned comfortably among pillows on her side. At Massage For Health my focus primarily is on easing tension and soreness in the shoulders, neck, legs and lower back to help rebalance and return your body to its original state.
Restore Your Body and Mind after Pregnancy
Childbirth and the life changes that follow can be stressful. Many new mothers in Glen Cove may feel overwhelmed emotionally and physically by the new demands and lifestyle changes. Post-natal massage is an ideal method for creating some important personal time to reduce stress, anxiety and fatigue and promote your own well-being.
Take the first step to restoring your body to its pre-pregnancy condition with a complete consultation. Call today to book an appointment and for answers to any questions you may have.